I'm a actionscripter who is learning all the time about the language. Here I am working on a panorama that scrolls according to the mouse in the direction left or right of center. All the fish are movie clips, or sprites. This is a work in progress, and I hope it will be inspiration to begining actionScripters who would like to see what can be done with the product. I'm now learing how to create classes so that the fish can be programed to randomly swim around. This movie just uses tweens and a panorama script that I found online. Unfortunatley all you can see on this video is what it looks like, but not the interactivity.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades