In this clip, we learn how to use ActionScript to generate a volume control within an Adobe Flash Professional CS5 project. Whether you're new to the Adobe's popular Flash authoring application, new to ActionScript 3.0 or are a seasoned Flash developer merely looking to better acquaint yourself with Flash Professional CS5, you're sure to be well served by this clip. For more information, and to get started implementing volume controls in your own Flash projects, watch this video guide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades