This is a simple Adobe Flex Photo Viewer. It uses a number of techniques that are not found in any one place in the literature - data shorting, tile repeater, xml http services, inline mxml actionscripting, click on double functions, use of CDATA Tags, tooltip, glow and fade effects - all done in less than 100 lines of code (once you take out the blank lines). This was created by Mike Lively Director of Instructional Design at Northern Kentucky University for the Over The Rhine project.
The Adobe Flex Photo Viewer can be downloaded from Google Code at: http://code.google.com/p/simpleflexphotoviewer/
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades