In this tutorial, Mike Lively of Northern Kentucky University gets you started in getting the Adobe Air Content Management System up and going.
This is going to be a flat file management system run on XML files from a server using XML files to add and manage data. The Adobe Flex AIR system is great for small websites or courses without a lot of data and not needing a lot of security.
PART 1: Introduction and get started
PART 2: start uploading and configuring files for the CMS.
PART 3: complete configuring the CMS and demonstrate its usage and how to create an Air file for distribution.
This base code can be downloaded from
and additional scripts from
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades