Web users are for the large part nosy, spoiler-loving folks who refuse to let websites and other users keep secrets from them. Thwart these trolls! This video will teach you how to use Actionscript 3 to hide the context menu from your site's users, preventing them from skipping to further parts of your slideshow or game and ruining the continuity of your work. You will also learn how to create a link that will show up in user's context menus when they right-click on objects. These two tools will allow you to much better controls the ways in which users access your site and its content.
Get the source code here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades