This tutorial series shows you how to put up an Adobe Air Flex 3 Encryption System. One of the weak points of Adobe AIR and Flex is there is no encryption system built in, making your data and applications vulnerable. But that's ok, because this tutorial will show you how to remedy the problem by adding an AES encryption system.
In part 1, Mike Lively of Northern Kentucky University discusses the AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption system and show where to download the actionscript 3 encryption classes and how to get them running in Adobe Flex.
Part 2: demonstrate how to decouple the tab keys from the encrypt and decrypt source code so the code can be used for more advanced applications.
The code for this tutorial is available on Google Code at:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades