In this tutorial, Mike Lively of Northern Kentucky University discusses the MVC (Model Viewer Controller) architecture, installs Cairngorm into Adobe Flex 3, and discusses one of David Tucker's examples. The MVC model is comprised of a Model (encapsulates information from the d base (XML file), View (presentation layer that the user interacts with, and Controller (processes and responds to events and invokes changes to the model and viewer). See how to use the MVC model and install Cairngorm in Flex 3 in this programming tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades