There's no better way to learn or simply brush up on a scripting or programming language than using it. In keeping with that philosophy, this video tutorial will walk you through putting together a full-featured, dynamic clock app that keeps track of both the tdate and time.
Hang around and create this nice little date and time clock/calendar using Actionscript 3.0! We will cover grabbing the correct time from the user's computer and punching that info into dynamic text fields.
This tutorial should be pretty easy to follow so spend a few minutes, try to create your very own clock, and learn a thing or two!
Remember! Rating and Commenting the video always helps!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades